How To Change GoDaddy Username And Password? – How are you all friends? I hope you all are healthy. Today, through this article, we are going to give you information on a very important and useful topic. Today we will tell you through this article how to change the username and password of GoDaddy account? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can change the username and password of the GoDaddy account by following the simple steps given by us.
You all must have heard about Go Daddy. Whenever we need to get a good web hosting or domain for ourselves, we first go to the GoDaddy website. GoDaddy is a very popular and trusted domain provider company in the world. Inside the GoDaddy website, you will find custom domains and many other types of domains. You can buy domains from Godaddy at very low cost. By the way, today there are many such websites in the Internet that work to sell domains. But the people who trust on the GoDaddy website do not trust any other website. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why GoDaddy remains the first domain selling website in the world today.
If you have ever purchased a domain from GoDaddy, then you must know that to buy a domain from GoDaddy, we have to create an account with GoDaddy. The first time you open and use the GoDaddy website, you will need to create an account. In this account you will be given a username and password. Whenever you use GoDaddy again, you will need to log in by entering the same username and password.
Read More – How To Make Your Photo like 3D Cartoon Through Snapchat ?
Friends, many times it happens that we accidentally enter our username or password wrong. Later when we want to write it correctly, we do not have the correct information, due to which we are not able to change our username and password. If you suspect that someone has stolen your GoDaddy ID and password, you can change your GoDaddy ID and password. You just need to have the right information for this.
If you want to change the username and password of your go daddy and you are not aware, then you do not have to worry. In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You will be able to change Go Daddy’s username and password by following the easy steps we have mentioned.
How To Change GoDaddy Username And Password?
Below are some very easy steps for you. Read and follow the steps given below carefully.
- First of all, you have to open Chrome browser on your phone or computer. In the browser, you have to search the official website of Go Daddy.
- When you reach the official website of Go Daddy, you will see a login option. You have to click on login option.
- Next to the username, you will see a forget option. You have to click on forget option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. You will see a box. In this box, you have to enter your Gmail ID that you entered while creating your GoDaddy account.
- Now after this you will see another small box, here you have to enter any of your domain which you have taken from go daddy.
- Now you have to click on the send email button given below. Now an OTP will come to your email. You have to verify your email by entering that OTP.
- After verifying the email, a page will open in front of you in which you will see your username. In this way you can know your username and can also change your username.
- Now you have to return to the login page again. Here you have to click on the Forget button next to the password.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your registered email automatically. You have to verify your email by entering that OTP.
- Now in this screen you will see reset your password option. You have to click on this option.
- Now here you enter your new password.
- Save the password by clicking on the save button.
- This is how you can change the username and password of your GoDaddy account.
This was a little information for you today. Today, through this article, we told you how to change the username and password of the GoDaddy account? I hope you liked this information. If you like this information share it with your friends. Thank you very much for reading the article till the end.