mAadhaar card has been made compulsory for every citizen residing in India. If you do not have an Aadhaar card then you cannot get the benefit of any government schemes. Without the Aadhaar card you can no longer do any work. Whether we have to take a SIM card or we have to open an account in the bank, Aadhaar card is now compulsory for every job.
Now UIDAI has launched mAadhaar App. This application has been launched to provide more convenience to the people. We will tell you through this post how you can use mAadhaar App and what are its benefits.
What is mAadhaar App
UIDAI i.e. Unique Identification Authority of India has launched mAadhaar App to promote digital technology. App you can only use Android smartphone right now. Currently this application is not available in iOS and Window smartphones.
You can download this application for free from Google Play Store.
How to use mAadhaar App
- First of all, download the mAadhaar App from Google’s Play Store on your smartphone.
- After downloading the application, now open it in your smartphone.
- The mobile number which is registered in your Aadhar card should be in your smartphone.
- As soon as you open this application you will want some guidelines. After reading the guidelines, you click on the Next button.
- Now you will be asked to provide a new password. According to your application you can give a strong password in this application.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar card number. As soon as you enter your Aadhaar card number, after this you will be asked to scan the QR code of your Aadhaar card.
- After this, an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, your OTP automatic will be verified from your smartphone.
- As soon as your OTP is verified. Immediately after this the profile of your Aadhaar card will open.
- After this, whenever you open your app, you only have to provide the password.
Read Source : Click Here