What Is Xender APK? How To Download Xender APK? – In earlier times, Bluetooth or Infrared was used for any wireless file transfer. But then Android was not that much popular and very few people used smartphones with this operating system. But now Android smartphones have become quite popular and a large number of people use it. That is why now many such Wireless File Transfer Apps have been launched through which you can transfer data very easily and in a very short time. In this article, we will tell you what is Xender APK? How to Download Xender APK?.
What Is Xender APK?
Xender APK; Chinese file sharing app Xender is an APK file, which after installing it in your smartphone, you can easily and in a very short time from one smartphone to another with files, photos, videos, documents, apps or any other type of data. can share. This is a Chinese app that is why it was banned by the Indian government. However, even today, you can download and use it on your Android smartphone and take advantage of the fastest wireless transfer facility.
Read More – What Is CineFlix App? How To Download CineFlix APK?
If you want to install Xender App on your smartphone, then for your information, let us tell you that this App is not available in Google Play Store because it has been removed from Google Play Store in India. But still you can download the Xender APK file through the link given in this article and install it on your smartphone and use it. Xender provides the facility to transfer any small or large file in a very short time. That is why it is quite popular among Android smartphone users not only in India but also abroad.
How To Download Xender APK?
If you want to download Xender APK in your smartphone, then first of all click on the link given below.
- Click Here To Download Xender APK.
- As soon as you click on this link Xender APK file will start downloading.
- When this file is downloaded, then go to your phone’s Settings and click on the Security Settings option.
- After that enable the toggle of Enable Unknown Sources.
- After that go back to Download folder and click on Xender APK file and install it on your smartphone.
- After installing Xender APK, you can transfer files or data from one smartphone to another with its help.
How To Use Xender App?
- After installing the Xender App on your smartphone, open it.
- First of all you will get the option to setup the name of your device. Here you save the name of your device and save it.
- After this you will get two options Send and Receive. If you want to send any file to another smartphone, then click on the send button for this.
- As soon as you click on the send button, enable it where you will go to enable your hotspot and mobile location.
- After this it will automatically search for any other Xender user.
- If you want to send a file to another smartphone, then Xender should be installed in that smartphone also and by clicking on Receive option, WiFi should be kept on.
- If this happens, then a list of devices will appear in your smartphone, click on it.
- After this your device will be connected with other device.
- After this you can transfer any file or data to his smartphone.